Friday, February 10, 2012

February 9,2012

I have been away for some time...the last 4 months have been a living nightmare. On September 18, 2011 I lost my best friend, my soul mate, companion & husband in the middle of the night. He passed away in his sleep. While I am comforted by the fact that he was at peace & did not suffer, the nightmare of waking up and finding him will haunt me forever. My family & I are trying to struggle through the daily tasks of moving on with "life"; whatever that may be. Everyone in my community has been a great support; but I miss him & my heart aches every second of every day. Baking, crafting & the things I used to love have taken a back seat until I can get my brain to function again without feeling like it's so scrambled.
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personalized Hooded Bath Towel

Personalized Hooded Bath Towel

Sport Tile

Sport Tile

Ceramic Tile

Ceramic Tile

Tile as a Gift

Tile as a Gift

Wedding Tile

Wedding Tile

Back of Wedding Tile

Back of Wedding Tile